|Quantity||Price / pcs|
|To 2 pcs||€5.85 *|
|from 3 pcs||€5.56 *|
|from 10 pcs||€5.26 *|
|from 20 pcs||€4.98 *|
|from 40 pcs||request a quote!|
The prices are VAT included plus extra charges for shipping
Ready for shipment, delivery in 2-4 days
1 pieces: € *
- Item number: EMK-24
- EAN: 4024596001056
- Manufacturer: WEICON
- Available on stock: 232 pieces
Fast-curing 2-component adhesive can be used on numerous materials such as metal, plastic, fiber... more
Fast-curing 2-component adhesive can be used on numerous materials such as metal, plastic, fiber composite material, ceramic, glass, stone or wood. It gives a transparent, residual elastic connection. The practical twin syringe automatically ensures the correct mixing ratio (1: 1).
Epoxy superglue - fast, transparent and residual elasticity, ideal for occasional repair and maintenance work in construction and assembly. The adhesive is viscous and self-leveling, has a very short pot life (3-4 minutes), hardens quickly and is almost colorless, crystal clear. The processing takes place from the practical double syringe.
Delivery does not include a mixing nozzle, please order separately (see accessories).
Epoxy resins have a high allergenic potency, i.e. they can quickly lead to skin allergies. Please note the information on the safety data sheets when handling and wear suitable protective equipment. Under "Available Downloads" you will find various information about the correct use of the adhesive.
Thanks to its high viscosity (pasty), the steel-filled adhesive can not only be used on vertical surfaces, but also fills cracks, voids and unevenness at the same time. Ideal for repairs where larger tolerances have to be bridged. - pasty, gap-filling - very short pot life (3-4 minutes) - fast curing - mechanically workable (sanding, filing, drilling etc.) - color dark gray
- Suitable for: metal + glass + stone + ceramic + wood
- Base: epoxy resin
- Texture: viscous
- Delivery form: double syringe
- Contents: 24 ml
- Mixing ratio volume (resin / hardener): 1: 1
- Pot life with a 10 ml mixture and + 20 ° C: 3-4 min.
- Density of the mixture: 1.14 g / cm³
- Viscosity of the mixture at + 20 ° C: 32,000 mPas
- Processing temperature: +10 to +30 ° C
- Curing temperature: +6 to +40 ° C
- Color: transparent
- Bonding gap bridging up to max .: 4 mm
- Hand-tight at (35% strength / + 20 ° C) after: 40 min.
- Mechanically loadable (50% strength / + 20 ° C) after: 2 h
- Final hardness (100% strength / + 20 ° C) after: 1 day (s)
- Pressure: 9 MPa
- Tensile: 40 MPa
- Bend: 58 MPa
- Shore hardness D: 65
- Sandblasted steel: 19 N / mm²
- Sandblasted aluminum: 18 N / mm²
- Hard PVC roughened: 12 N / mm²
- Temperature resistance: -50 to +80 ° C
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 can cause allergic skin reactions.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust / smoke / gas / mist / vapor / aerosol.
- P264 Wash thoroughly after handling
- P272 Do not wear contaminated work clothing outside of the workplace.
- P273 Avoid the release into the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection (see safety data sheet).
The epoxy adhesive consists of two components: epoxy resin and hardener. These are stored separately from each other. Only when the adhesive is to be used are the two substances mixed together.
Handling is very easy thanks to the handy double syringe (twin syringe). When the syringe is used, mixing takes place automatically. Please note: for larger quantities, the mixing ratio should be 1: 1.
- magnets4you GmbH
- Bgm.-Dr.-Nebel-Str. 15a
- D-97816 Lohr a. Main
- Tel.: +49 (0) 93 52 / 60 43 86 - 0