How is it possible to find the poles of our magnets? Or which magnetization direction has a specific magnet?
The magnetization occurs during the process of shaping the magnet, this means there is no magnet without this step.Below you will find information about the magnetization of our magnets according to their form:
Almost 95% of our discmagnetsare axially magnetized, that means that the poles are on the round surfaces.
Some of our disc magnets are also diametrically magnetized
Usually the rods magnetization is through the height
We offer also some diametrically magnetized rods
Most of our ringmagnets are axially magnetized.
You can find also some rings with a diametrical magnetization
- Blockmagnets are normally magnetized through the height (axial).
- Some of our blockmagnets are magnetized through the lenght
- As well as blockmagnets our cubes are magnetized through the height.
- The magnetic poles of spheres are opposed.
Pot magnets - Magnetic hooks and magnets with eyelet
- These magnets have special features, because the magnet is wrapped. by a steel frame, this causes a deviation of the poles, obtaining a magnetic field with concentration of the force of attraction on the side where the magnet grasps. The force of attraction is therefore in these magnets higher and because of the different magnetic field cannot overlap perfectly..