Mount our magnetic ski carrier on the roof of your car in seconds and secure your skis / carvers in place.
This carrier system is suitable for 2 pairs of skis or 2 pairs of carvers.
You don't need rain gutters or roof racks to start your skiing holiday.
The magnetic ski carrier always fits and can be attached without tools.
When used correctly, it is just as safe as any other screw-on roof ski rack.
The effective, magnetic contact surface per carrier is 20 x 20 cm - this surface must be flat on the car roof.
When you arrive at the ski slope, you can easily remove the ski rack and store it in the trunk.
Due to the magnetic attachment, you are no longer tied to a car and can use the magnet carrier universally.
IMPORTANT! SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND HANDLING
- The roof surface must be free of dirt, snow and ice in the area of the parking space.
The contact surface of the magnetic plates must also be clean, otherwise - in addition to insufficient safety - there is a risk of paint damage.
- The magnetic plates must be placed on the roof that is as flat as possible.
It is important to ensure that the entire surface of the magnetic plate rests firmly on the vehicle roof.
Please make sure to check and, if necessary, press on the magnetic plate!
- The distance between the front and the rear magnetic plate must be determined in such a way that when the binding hits the rear carrier, the skis cannot tip out on the front carrier
(As a rule, this is the case with a distance between the grippers of approx. 70 cm).
- The skis must be loaded with the tips pointing backwards.
- After the ski rack is attached to the car roof, it must be fixed with the strap by clamping the strap in the door.
The length can be adjusted with the plastic buckle.
- To attach normal skis, the small plates must be inserted into the mount on the ski carrier.
The plates must be pushed down completely.
- The magnetic surfaces of the ski carrier must not touch each other.
- Special attention is required when using sunroofs!
For vehicles with a steel sliding roof, it is essential to ensure that the magnetic plates lie completely on a closed sheet metal surface!
Either entirely on the movable sunroof, or entirely on the rest of the roof area - but never over the edge of the sunroof!
Do not open the sunroof when the ski racks are on!
- In the event of a shock load (falling on the floor, etc.), the plates may bend or the permanent magnet material may break.
- ATTENTION! The necessary safety when driving is only guaranteed if the magnetic plates are perfectly flat and complete!
- The carrier must not be used on vehicle roofs that have been repaired with layers of tin or filler due to accident damage!
- IMPORTANT! Every roof rack affects the driving behavior of vehicles.
Our magnetic ski carrier is no exception.
We therefore urgently recommend not to exceed the recommended speeds for motorways - although our magnetic ski racks have also been tested in the high speed range of 200 km / h.
- CAUTION! The magnetic ski carrier must be removed after the holiday!
- The scope of delivery is always 1 pair.
Delivery takes place in a suitable box
|total diameter D||150 mm|
|diameter of neck d6||schwarz mm|
|total width B||320 mm|
Bisher erst zweimal verwendet. Tut was es soll...
- magnets4you GmbH
- Bgm.-Dr.-Nebel-Str. 15a
- D-97816 Lohr a. Main
- Tel.: +49 (0) 93 52 / 60 43 86 - 0